Tri-State AMP hosts monthly lunch programs for club members and community guests. Held in Cape Girardeau, Mo., the informative and entertaining programs feature professionals from all areas of the advertising and marketing fields.
The club regularly meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 11:30 am. Lunch for members is $12 ($10 for students) and $15 for non-members, with one free lunch for guests. The club also sponsors occasional after-work events including the annual ADDY Awards. Advance registration is required for all events.Register Here
Here’s a look at what is coming up.
- September 25: Harnessing the Power of Pink to Raise More Green
- October 23: How to Win an ADDY
- November 27: Holiday Party
- January 22: Narrative Storytelling
- February: No Meeting
- March 1: ADDY Awards Show
- March 26: Email Marketing
- April 23: ManExam Coalition
- May 21: Creative Panel
- June 25: District 9 ADDY Winners Reel
Send your programming ideas to Nicolette Brennan, Programming Chair
firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-837-8664