Tri-State AMP hosts monthly lunch programs for club members and community guests. Held in Cape Girardeau, Mo., the informative and entertaining programs feature professionals from all areas of the advertising and marketing fields.
The club regularly meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 11:30 am. Lunch for members is $15 ($12 for students) and $20 for non-members. The club also sponsors the Triumph Award & Small Business Conference along with occasional after-work events including the annual ADDY Awards. Advance registration is required for all events. Click here to register for current events.
Visit our ‘HOME‘ feed to check out our next program.
Programming Calendar 2016-2017
Note: Programming calendar is tentative and subject to change without notice.
August 23 – Creating Insightful Customer Surveys that Drive Business Strategy
Proven ways to turn your consumer surveys into a reliable source of insightful customer information for strategic decision-making. Here’s What You Will Learn:
- Questions to ask that fulfill your end goal
- Top 5 questions you should ask every customer
- How to analyze the results and share findings
- Put survey findings into action
September 20 – How to Get the Most Out of Video
Choosing the right tools and teams for video production is a common challenge for today’s communicators and advertisers. Learn more about how to articulate your business/communication goals, and when to use your iPhone and when to call the pros!
October 25 – Triumph Award and Small Business Conference at Ray’s of Kelso
Sponsored by Southeast Missouri State University and TRISTATE AMP
Join us in honoring a southeast Missouri legend in marketing. Morning educational sessions followed by a luncheon event.
December – Holiday Party – Location and Date TBD
January 24 – Experiential Marketing: Tips for Creating a Memorable Customer Experience
Experience marketing is a way to break through the noise and discover a point of differentiation. Here’s what you will learn:
- Getting clear about the single-minded point of difference in your business
- Learn what questions to ask your customers
- Know why your customers are your customers
- Create an engagement framework
- Ideas to help you create a unique customer experience
February – American Advertising Awards – Location and Date TBD
March 28 – Creative Inspiration
April 25 – 4 Steps to Turn Your Marketing Strategy into Action
Getting clear about strategy is the most important challenge business owner’s face. Here’s What You Will Learn:
- Why you should build and tell stories
- Selling by teaching
- Become a platform for others to get what they need
- Deliver a remarkable marketing experience
May 30 – Crisis Communications
June 27 – TBD