Take advantage of our membership benefits! Tri-State AMP memberships run from July 1 through June 30.
We meet on the fourth Tuesday of each month at noon. Lunch for members is $12 ($10 for students), with one free lunch for guests. The club also sponsors occasional after-work events including the annual ADDY Awards.
All local members are also enrolled in the American Advertising Federation, and the 9th District of the AAF. That represents nearly half of your membership dues. By joining Tri-State AMP you become a member of the American Advertising Federation (AAF). As the “Unifying Voice for Advertising,” the AAF, headquartered in Washington, D.C., with a Western Regional office in Newport Beach, CA, is the trade association that represents 50,000 professionals in the advertising industry.
AAF’s 130 corporate members are advertisers, agencies, and media companies that comprise the nation’s leading brands and corporations. AAF has a national network of 210 ad clubs and connects the industry with an academic base through its 210 college chapters.
Tri-State Advertising and Marketing Professionals Club membership allows you to do the following:
- Gain influence in a professional club that impacts the future of advertising in the local community and nationally through its affiliation with AAF.
- Interact professionally and personally with local industry leaders through the club’s programs and events.
- Listing in Club Directory, including membership listing on club website
- Enjoy professional development through club meetings and events.
- Take advantage of exclusive club benefits provided by the AAF such as discounts on Advertising Age and ADWEEK, insurance, overnight delivery services and rental car charges.
- Receive recognition for accomplishments and industry contributions.
- Learn about career and job opportunities in the advertising and marketing industries.
- Participate in public-service initiatives that directly impact the well-being of the local community and enhance the public’s perception of the industry, including Tri-State’s college scholarship program.
- Participate in programs that encourage high industry standards and elevate consumers’ perception of the ad and marketing industries.
- Become involved in advertising education for students who have an interest in advertising and marketing careers.
- Improve opportunities to recruit talented and experienced professionals to your business or organization.
- Take advantage of discounts on ADDY Award entries.
- Obtain access to new-business prospects.
Already a member? Complete this questionnaire to take full advantage of your AAF and Tri-State AMP member benefits!