Tuesday, October 25, 2016
at Ray’s Conference Center, Cape Girardeau, MO
- Tri-State Advertising and Marketing Professionals
- Department of Management and Marketing, Southeast Missouri State University
- Douglas C. Greene Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Southeast Missouri State University
Register for this event at http://tristateamp.eventbrite.com
Triumph Award Luncheon
Congratulations to this year’s recipient of the Triumph Award, Crader Distributing Company.
Keynote speaker, Stan Crader, President of Crader Distributing and Blue Mountain Equipment (CDC-BME STIHL), will accept the award on behalf of the company.
Video Tribute produced and presented by Red Letter Communications
Co-Moderators of Luncheon: Andrew Chronister, President of the Tri-State Advertising and Marketing Professionals and Judy Wiles, Chairperson, Dept. of Management and Marketing and Director of the Douglas C. Greene Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Southeast Missouri State University
Triumph Award Criteria
- Legacy of sustained marketing and business success
- Appetite for innovation and continuous improvement
- Leadership in their business category
- Willing to take risks to grow their business
- Geographically based in our region
Small Business Conference
Three morning sessions which will focus on practical, how-to information primarily suitable for small and regional businesses and entrepreneurial endeavors.
Session 1 (8:30 – 9:30 am)
Free and Low-Cost Resources for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs
You will be able to ask specific questions regarding your business from the panel participants. Assistance available from state, federal and university resources will be shared. Informal, in-depth conversations will be possible.
Session 2 (9:40-10:40 am)
Digital Marketing: Specific Tactics to Make Strategic Connections
Session 3 (10:50-11:50 am)
Solutions to Five Common Mistakes in Local and
- Advance Registration for entire conference including lunch (received by Oct. 19): $50.00
- Advance Registration for lunch only (received by Oct. 19): $25.00
- Registrations for entire conference including lunch (received after Oct. 19): $60
- Registrations for lunch only (received after Oct. 19): $35
- For individual registrations go to: tristateamp.eventbrite.com
$500.00: registration for 8 to the conference and reserved seating for a table of 8 at the luncheon; recognition at the event…..for reservations, contact Charles Wiles at 573-225-5277 or email@example.com
Make checks payable to Tri-State Advertising and Marketing Professionals and mail to P. O. Box 541 Cape Girardeau, MO 63702-0541.
Proceeds will go toward providing funding for Southeast students in marketing and mass media to participate in regional and national competitions and high-impact professional experience-building activities.
For More Information
Past Recipients of the Triumph Award
Auto Tire & Parts, Inc.; Drury Industries; Rhodes 101 Convenience Stores; Plaza Tire; Bluff City Beer. Some of the past recipients of the Marketing Achievement Award given by what was the “Marketing Dept.” at the university during the 1970’s to early 90’s: Anheuser Busch; Schnucks Markets; Drury Industries; May Centers; Bumpa-Tel & Civic Supply; Wal-Mart Stores; Hart, Schaffner & Marx; Procter & Gamble. Noteworthy company executives accepting this award on the Southeast campus were Sam Walton, CEO of Wal-Mart (1985), John Pepper, President of Procter & Gamble (1987) and Charles Drury, President of Drury Industries (1980).